Started in 2021, DoubleD Taekwondo has grown progressively and we are having continuous intake of students. We are seeking enthusiastic personnel who will be managing and ensuring the smooth operations of the school, and advancing with us as the school imparts the values and benefits of Taekwondo to the young and adults.
- Respond to all enquiries (Walk-ins, emails, telephone etc.)
- Follow up promptly with customers to resolve issues
- Manage class bookings (Make up class, trial class etc.)
- Explain sign-up process- Process payments- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- English and Mandarin speaking required (Interacting with Mandarin speaking customers)
- Females preferred (Assisting very young female students during class)
- Cheerful and enthusiastic disposition- Able to interact with customers politely
- Able to multitask and work under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take initiatives when necessary to ensure customers’ satisfaction and retention
- Relevant administrative experience preferred, but no experience may also be considered.
- 308 River Valley Road S238349
– Master.Kim – 9722 5278
– Master.Choi – 8405 1050
– DoubleD TKD – 8786 3098
– Tue, Thu & Fri: 3.30pm to 8.00pm
– Wed: 2.30pm to 8.00pm
– Sat & Sun: 8.30am to 6.00pm
We are closed on Mondays and public holidays.