The next coach seminar for the renewal of the coach pass will be held on Sunday 19 March 2017 from 8.30am to 1.00pm. The venue will be announced at a later date.
The speakers and topics, subject to confirmation, lined up for the seminar are as follows:
· Dr Ho Mun Wai, STF 1st Vice-President (From a taekwondo practitioner to a taekwondo coach – a total development perspective)
· Mr Lai Han Seng, STF Youth Development Chairman and Examiner (How to talk so that children can learn more effectively in a taekwondo environment)
· Mr Tan Yong Chen, STF Examiner (Facilitating trainees’ development in a multi-cultural society)
· Ms Delphine Fong, Sport SG Director of Sports Management (A guide to safe taekwondo)
· Mr David Yeo (A look at 540 degree spin kicks)
Details on registration and other information will be provided in January 2017.