The results of the NCAP Technical (Level 1) Course held in October 2011 at the STF National Training Centre are attached.
Those participants who are successful are required to complete 3 months (twice a week) or 6 months (once a week) of practical coaching attachment. Trainee coaches can have their choice of schools or clubs approved by the STF for their attachment.
Form A must be returned to the STF at least two (2) weeks before they start their coaching attachment. Attachment without prior approval of STF will not be accepted.
Form B is for trainee coaches to record their attendance. It must be counter-signed by their respective club officials.
The two forms are also attached.
On receipt of the completed Form B, the STF will issue certificates to coaches only after having satisfied that the coaches have fulfilled their obligations.
Practical attachment must be complete within 3 years of the announcement of the results. After that, the results will be considered null and void.
Please read the following important notes pertaining to the retest.
- A retest will be conducted on Sunday 18 December 2011 at 2.30pm at the National Training Centre (NTC) for those who fail either the theory, practical or both components.
- Those who are interested must register for the retest by Thursday 15 December 2011. The registration fee is $20 per component. On the spot registration for the retest is $30 per component.
- Those who received a provisional pass must attend the retest. Otherwise, they would be considered as failing the course. The registration fee for provisional pass is $5. On the spot registration is $10.
- Candidates for the practical retest are required to bring along a new lesson plan.
- Participants are advised to read their notes to prepare for the theory retest.