|SATURDAY||13 Jul 19||2.00AM –6.00PM|| (Senior Red 1 & above)||Toa Payoh Sport Hall|
|SUNDAY||14 Jul 19||9.00AM –6.00PM||(All grades except Senior Brown 1 & above)||Toa Payoh Sport Hall|
- Submission for the Grading can only be at the STF office during office hours.
- Please ensure that ALL grading cards are properly completed and duly endorsed. A recent photograph of the candidate must be attached.
- For ALL candidates who are going for Red 1 & above, please have the following documents during submission:
a) Candidate’s grading card
b) 2 recent IC / passport photographs of the candidate
c) Form B (duly completed)
***Submission will not be accepted if any of the documents is not available or, for Form B, partially completed.
- Submission will not be accepted if candidate fails to produce any of the documents mentioned above.
- The last day of submission is on 17 JUN 2019 (MONDAY). Any submission after this date will be considered as LATE SUBMISSION.
- Late submissions for candidates taking Red 1 & above are to be done within two (2) weeks from 18 JUN 2019 (TUESDAY). Submission beyond the grace period of two (2) weeks WILL NOT be accepted. An administrative fee will be charged accordingly for late submission. The charges are as follows:
|Period of Late Submission||Administrative Fee Chargeable|
|1st subsequent week from last day of submission|
(18 JUN 2019 – 24 JUN 2019)
|2nd subsequent week from last day of submission|
(25 JUN 2019 – 01 JUL 2019)
|50% of the grading fee payable by candidates for their respective grades.|
- An administrative fee of SGD 5.00 will be charged for late submission of candidates taking all other grades except Brown 1 & above.
- A roll call will be taken at 1.30pm for Red 1 (Senior) candidates going for 1st dan and 2.30pm for 1st dan and higher candidates. Those who miss the roll call will be considered as ABSENT or LATECOMERS. Latecomers will not be graded.
- Candidates are to turn up in proper dress code (as stipulated by the STF) for the grading. Candidates who fail to comply with the dress code will not be allowed to take the grading.
- Supplementary Grading can only be conducted two (2) weeks before or after the Centralised Grading and will be subjected to the approval of the Grading Department.
- While STF will take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the grading procedure, Candidates will take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety at all times and will not hold the Federation, the Grading Department or any of its servants, employees or agents responsible for any such injuries, accidents or mishaps that may befall on them during the course of the grading except if such injuries occur as a result of the negligence of STF.
- For any enquiries, please contact the STF Secretariat Office or the Grading Department.