187th Grading in 12 January 2023
For Seniors (15 years of age and above)
· Closing date for registration will be on 12 January 2023, Thursday.
· All videos for 1st , 2nd and 3rd Dan must be pre-recorded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 February 2023, Friday.
· All videos for Junior Poom/ Double Promotion must be pre-recorded and emailed to email@example.com by 10 February 2023, Friday.
· Please kindly refer to the criteria for senior grading below (Up to 2nd going to 3rd Dan only):
For Foundation, Colour Belts & Poom Belts
· Foundation up to Red 2 will be graded by their respective club’s 4th Dan coaches
· All videos for Red 1 going to Poom Belts and above and “double promotions” recommendations must be pre-recorded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 February 2023, Friday.
· All payments and grading cards for the 187th grading exercise must be submitted by 21 February 2023, Tuesday.
Important note for all video/s submission:
1. All videos MUST be in MP4 format. Videos not in MP4 format will be rejected.
2. The file name and candidate name MUST be the same as that of the registered person for easy identification.
3. All the videos taken must be in one file. You can take the videos at different time but it has to be edited / linked together as ONE file. This will help to facilitate and hasten the grading process by examiners. In the case of videos NOT linked as a single file, videos will be rejected.
4. The video will have to be in the proper grading procedure. ie : Compulsory pattern, optional pattern(s), basic kick, followed by one round of 1 minute shadow sparring.
5. For the PPass going for confirmation, coaches will have to indicate the comments from previous grading and which portion/s of the grading process needs to be confirmed.
6. DO NOT send multiple emails with the videos to the different emails as that would only clog up the emails. You will receive a reply once your email/video is received and the videos are in order.