The 188th Centralised Grading will no longer be video submission. We will return back to actual face-to-face grading. All components will be graded as per pre-covid times.
|Saturday||15 April 2023||2:00pm to 6:00pm||For those going for Senior 1st to 3rd Dan||Toa Payoh Sports Hall|
|Sunday||16 April 2023||9:00am to 5:00pm||For those going for Junior 1st to 4th Poom||Toa Payoh Sports Hall|
|Monday||1 May 2023||10:00am to 2:00pm||For those going for Senior 4th Dan and above||National Training Center|
- For Foundation to R2, grading will still have to be done by individual club’s 4th Dan coaches (only applicable for 188th CG).
* For subsequent gradings, the grading can only be done by qualified Grading Assessors who have successfully completed the Grading Assessor Accreditation Course and have applied for a valid Assessor licence.
- Submission for the Grading can only be at the STF office during office hours.
- Please ensure that ALL grading cards are properly completed and duly endorsed. A recent photograph of the candidate must be attached.
- For ALL candidates who are going for 1st Dan / Poom & above, please have the following documents during submission:
a) Candidate’s grading card
b) 1 recent IC / passport photograph of the candidate
c) Form B (duly completed)
***Submission will not be accepted if any of the documents is not available or, for Form B, partially completed.
- Submission will not be accepted if the candidate failed to produce any of the documents mentioned above.
- ALL registration for 188th Centralised Grading is open for submission from 3 April 2023 (Monday). Please Do Not submit to office prior to the start date.
- The last day of submission (Junior Red 1 & above, Senior Red 1 to 3rd Dan) is by 10 April 2023 (Monday). Any submission after this date will be considered as Late Submission. Submission beyond the deadline WILL NOT be accepted.
- All payments and grading cards (colour and poom) for 188th grading must be submitted by 19 May 2023 (Friday).
- The last day of submission for Senior 4th Dan & Above is by 17 April 2023 (Friday).
- An administrative fee of SGD 5.00 will be charged for late submission of candidates taking all other grades except Brown 1 & above.
- A roll call will be taken at 1.30pm for Red 1 (Senior) candidates going for 1st dan and 2.30pm for 1st dan and higher candidates. Those who miss the roll call will be considered as ABSENT or LATECOMERS. Latecomers will not be graded.
- Candidates are to turn up in proper dress code (as stipulated by the STF) for the grading. Candidates who fail to comply with the dress code will not be allowed to take the grading.
- Supplementary Grading can only be conducted two (2) weeks before or after the Centralised Grading and will be subjected to the approval of the Grading Department.
- While STF will take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the grading procedure, Candidates will take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety at all times and will not hold the Federation, the Grading Department or any of its servants, employees or agents responsible for any such injuries, accidents or mishaps that may befall on them during the course of the grading except if such injuries occur as a result of the negligence of STF.
- For any enquiries, please contact the STF Secretariat Office or the Grading Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For clubs that wish to conduct supplementary grading for Junior 1st Poom to 4th Poom, a minimum number of 25 candidates is required.
- Please register with the STF Secretariat by 10 April 2023 (Monday).
- An examiner will be assigned by the Federation after the closing date.
SENIOR 4TH DAN & ABOVE
- The schedule of the grading will be announced after the closing date.
- For those that are doing feats (senior 5th and 6th Dan), please submit to the grading department via email (email@example.com) on what you are going to perform for your feats before 24 APR 2023 (MONDAY).
- For the thesis component, candidates have to submit their thesis latest by 15 May 2023 (Monday). Thesis have to be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org