|Sunday||14 JANUARY 2024||2.00PM –6.00PM||(Senior Red 1 & above)||Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall|
|Sunday||14 JANUARY 2024||9.00AM –12.00NN||(All grades except Senior Red 1 & above)||Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall|
1. For Foundation to R2, grading can only be done by qualified Grading Assessors who have successfully completed the Grading Assessor Accreditation Course and have applied for a valid Assessor licence.
2. Submission for the Grading can only be at the STF office during office hours.
3. Please ensure that ALL grading cards are properly completed and duly endorsed. A recent photograph of the candidate must be attached.
4 For ALL candidates who are going for 1st Dan/Poom & above, please have the following documents during submission:
a) Candidate’s grading card
b) 1 recent IC / passport photograph of the candidate
c) Form B (duly completed)
Submission will not be accepted if any of the documents is not available or, for Form B, partially completed.
- Submission will not be accepted if candidate fails to produce any of the documents mentioned above.
- The last day of submission (Junior Red 1 & above, Senior Red 1 to 3rd Dan) is on 19 DECEMBER 2023 (Tuesday). Any submission after this date will be considered as LATE SUBMISSION.
- Late submissions for candidates taking Red 1 & above are to be done within two (2) weeks from 20 December 2023 (Wednesday). Submission beyond the grace period of two (2) weeks WILL NOT be accepted. An administrative fee will be charged accordingly for late submission within grace period. The charges are as follows:
|Period of Late Submission||Administrative Fee Chargeable|
|1st subsequent week from last day of submission (20 December 2023 – 27 December 2023)||SGD 10.00|
|2nd subsequent week from last day of submission (28 December 2023 – 05 January 2024)||50% of the grading fee payable by candidates for their respective grades.|
- A roll call will be taken at 1.30pm for Red 1 (Senior) candidates going for 1st dan and 2.30pm for 1st dan and higher candidates. Those who miss the roll call will be considered as ABSENT or LATECOMERS. Latecomers will not be graded.
- Candidates are to turn up in proper dress code (as stipulated by the STF) for the grading. Candidates who fail to comply with the dress code will not be allowed to take the grading.
- Supplementary Grading can only be conducted two (2) weeks before or after the Centralised Grading and will be subjected to the approval of the Grading Department.
- While STF will take reasonable measures to ensure the safety of the grading procedure, Candidates will take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety at all times and will not hold the Federation, the Grading Committee or any of its servants, employees or agents responsible for any such injuries, accidents or mishaps that may befall on them during the course of the grading,
- For any enquiries, please contact the STF Secretariat Office or the Grading Committee (email@example.com).
- For clubs that wish to conduct supplementary grading for Junior 1st Poom to 4th Poom, a minimum number of 25 candidates is required.
- Please register with the STF Secretariat by 27 DECEMBER 2023 (WEDNESDAY).
- An examiner will be assigned by the Federation after the closing date.
- The last day of submission for colour belts is on 30 JANUARY 2024 (TUESDAY). Any submission after this date will be considered as LATE SUBMISSION.
- An administrative fee of SGD 5.00 will be charged for late submission of candidates taking all other grades except Brown 1 & above.
NEXT CENTRALISED GRADING
The 192nd Centralised Grading will be tentatively scheduled on 7 April 2024. Details will be shared nearer to the date.