A Lady Committee comprising the following members was formed recently.
- Chairman: Miss Goh Hong Wee
- Vice Chairman: Dr Christina Liew
- Vice chairman: Ms Park Hyun Sup
- Secretary: Ms Girlene Tan
- Asst Secretary: Ms Koh Poh Ling
- Members: Ms Merly Laperme, Ms Yap Jim Cheng, Ms Ng Lee Noi, Ms Esther Cheong, Ms Yap Gin Yee and Ms Leong Yun Yuet
The objectives of the committee are to
- unite the ladies fraternity through various taekwondo and non-taekwondo activities (TKD based and non-TKD);
- create awareness of the newly formed Lady Committee;
- recruit new lady practitioners by opening new classes;
- increase the number of qualified female instructors to cope with the impending demand as a result of the recruitment drive; and
- work strategically with the STF’s main body to organise national events.
The Committee plans to organise a series of activities to achieve its objectives.
If you are keen to join the Committee, please email email@example.com to express your interest.