The Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) is looking for either a qualified and experienced foreign or local coach to prepare the national ‘kyorugi’ squad for international competition assignments.
As the national ‘kyorugi’ coach, he or she must be able to speak English and is expected to
- develop strategic and operational high performance plans,
- draw up and carry out training programs for elite ‘kyorugi’ players,
- guide and train players in the national ‘kyorugi’ squad,
- accompany national ‘kyorugi’ players for international competitions, if required,
- work closely with sports scientists, if required, and
- perform other coaching-related duties as directed by the Management Committee.
The job description of the coach is not exhaustive. It is subjected to changes as when necessary to meet the changing needs of the STF.
Salary will commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the coach.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the position by submitting their applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close as soon as a suitable coach is employed.