The role of a Physiotherapist for the Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) National Development Team training sessions. The appointed physiotherapist must hold a Full Registration Practicing Certificate with the Allied Health Professions Council of Singapore.
Pay: $120 per session ($80 per hour)
Working Hours : Tuesdays & Fridays 7.00pm to 8.30pm (2 times per week)
Venue: OCBC Arena / National Training Centre @ Whampoa
• Provide a provisional diagnosis based on field assessments, followed by appropriate intervention methods within the scope of physiotherapy practice.
• Document all consults and reviews clearly, and forward all documentations to the High Performance Committee on a weekly basis.
• Report to the National Coach on the condition of the athlete, and advise on the suitability to resume training.
• Discuss with, and advise the Strength & Conditioning Coach and the National Coach on the suitable training load for the injured athletes.
• Provide rehabilitation services for injured athletes.
• Advise carded athletes who are injured to seek medical review and physiotherapy intervention with the Singapore Sports Institute (SSI), if the injured athlete is deemed unfit to continue with training during the consult.
• Invoice STF on the last day of each month, accompanied by a copy of attendance signed by the National Coach stating the dates of service provided for that month.
• The appointed physiotherapist shall provide ONE (1) month notice in advance, in the event of the decision to terminate the physiotherapy services.