Based on the announcement on 15 June 2020, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce has assessed the situation and decided to start Phase Two after 18 June 2020, 2359 hours. Taekwondo classes can thus resume from 19 June onwards.
The Federation’s office will re-start counter operations from 29 June 2020. Please note the following measures for Phase 2.
- Office will only be open from *Mondays to Thursday* every week. Staff will be spilt into two teams.
- SafeEntry QR will be implemented with health and travel declarations.
- Visitors are encouraged to download and activate the “TraceTogether” app.
- Visitors will also go through temperature screening and recording.
- Visitors to the STF office must call to make an appointment before coming to the STF office. To avoid overcrowding, walk-ins are not encouraged.
- Visitors should limit the number of personnel visiting the office. Only 1 visitor (or 2 visitor of the same group) will be allowed in the office at any one time.
- Visitors who are unwell (including having a fever upon temperature screening) must be asked to reschedule their appointments and return another day when they are well or be served via alternate means.
- Issues that can be resolved online will be resolved online to minimize contact.
Please email email@example.com or call 6345 1491 (during office hours, Mondays to Thursdays) to make an appointment or for inquiries.