Currently, the Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF), has under its wings the following poomsae and kyorugi training squads.
– Cadet Squad (14 years & below)
– Youth Squad (15 to 17 years old)
– National & Development Squads (18 years & above)
The training schedule is as follows.
– Monday to Thursday (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
– Friday (7.30pm to 9.30pm – kyorugi only)
– Saturday (11.00am to 1.00pm – poomsae only)
– Sunday (12.00pm to 2.00pm)
Affiliates with players who have what it take to be champions at any competition levels are welcome to join the squads. To join the squads, affiliates need only to send STF an email providing names of the players and ask them to report at the STF National Training Centre during the training hours.
Members of the squads must continue to be members of their respective clubs to qualify to remain in the squads. Affiliates will have the rights to withdraw their players from the squads at their own discretion.