Club officials and coaches are advised to take note of the following.
- The competition timings are – Saturday 8 June 2013 (9.00am to 9.00pm) & Sunday 9 June 2013 (9.00am to 10.00pm.
- Poomsae referees and volunteers are to report to Mr Andy Lee at 8.15am for briefing.
- Performers from clubs without referees for the competition will NOT be allowed to compete.
- The cut-off system will be implemented. The top 8 performers from each preliminary round will proceed directly to the finals. There will not be any semi-final rounds.
- For the black belt divisions (Division E onwards), performers will be required to perform Koryo in the preliminaries and Taeback in the finals.
- There will be random checks made on the coach passes.
If you require any further clarification, you may contact Mr Andy Lee (Tournament Chairman) at 9106 4421.