NATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
• Admission to the squads shall be by invitation from the Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) or recommendations by the affiliates.
• On admission, players shall complete the following forms:
– Player’s Personal Particulars Form
– Agreement for Nation Squad Trainees
– Player’s Goals
– Player’s Biodata
• They would be given a copy of the guidelines for the selection and training of national players and the squad training schedule.
• Squad members are required to submit the ‘absence from training’ form if they are unable to attend training.
• Squad members who are on spexTAG will have to submit the Annual Training Plan. The plan may be prepared with the assistance of the coach.
• For daily training, all squad members are expected to complete the ‘Today’s Training Commitment and Assessment’ form and the ‘Player’s Log’.
• Monthly feedback will be given by the coach and the players.
• National players may be asked to sign the letter of undertaking to diligently serve and assist the STF in any capacity and/or any duration deem fit and proper at the request and sole discretion of the STF.
• All national players shall sign the letter of disclaimer and indemnity before departure and be given a copy of the players’ code of conduct (overseas).