The results of the NCAP Technical (Level 1) Course held on 19 & 20 November 2016 and 3, 4 & 10 December 2016 at the STF National Training Centre are attached.
Those participants who are successful are required to complete 3 months (twice a week) or 6 months (once a week) of practical coaching attachment. Trainee coaches can have their choice of schools or clubs approved by the STF for their attachment.
Form A must be returned to the STF at least two (2) weeks before they start their coaching attachment. Attachment without prior approval of STF will not be accepted.
Form B is for trainee coaches to record their attendance. It must be counter-signed by their respective club officials.
The two forms are available in the ‘Forms’ folder.
On receipt of the completed Form B, the STF will issue certificates to coaches only after having satisfied that the coaches have fulfilled their obligations. Practical attachment must be complete within 2 years of the announcement of the results. After that, the results will be considered null and void.
Please read the following important notes pertaining to the retest.
- A retest will be conducted on Saturday 11 February 2017 at the STF National Training Centre for those who fail either the theory, practical or both components or pledge. Theory retest will begin at 12.30pm followed by practical at 1.30pm.
- Those who are interested must register for the retest by Monday 6 February 2017. Candidates must call the Secretariat at 6345 1491 to register and payment may be made at the venue before the retest. The registration fee is $20 per component. However, on the spot registration for the retest is $30 per component.
- Candidates for the practical retest are required to bring along a new lesson plan
- Result pending resubmission of lesson plan must be made by Monday 6 February 2017 at the STF office. The lesson plan may be posted to the Coaching Chairman, Singapore Taekwondo Federation, 260A Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437048.
- Participants are advised to read their notes to prepare for the theory retest.
We would like thank all participants for their understanding in the delay of the release of the results.