186th Grading in October 2022
For Seniors (15 years of age and above)
- Closing date for registration will be on 20th October 2022, Thursday.
- All videos for Senior Red 1 and above (Up to 2nd going to 3rd Dan only) must be pre-recorded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th November 2022, Friday.
- Please kindly refer to the criteria for senior grading below (Up to 2nd going to 3rd Dan only):
For Foundation, Colour Belts & Poom Belts
- Foundation up to Red 2 will be graded by their respective club’s 4th Dan coaches
- All videos for Red 1 going to Poom Belts and above and “double promotions” recommendations must be pre-recorded and emailed to email@example.com by 4th November 2022, Friday.
- All payments and grading cards for the 186th grading exercise must be submitted by 24th November 2022, Thursday.
Important note for all video/s submission:
- All videos MUST be in MP4 format. Videos not in MP4 format will be rejected.
- The file name and candidate name MUST be the same as that of the registered person for easy identification.
- All the videos taken must be in one file. You can take the videos at different time but it has to be edited / linked together as ONE file. This will help to facilitate and hasten the grading process by examiners. In the case of videos NOT linked as a single file, videos will be rejected.
- The video will have to be in the proper grading procedure. ie : Compulsory pattern, optional pattern(s), basic kick, followed by one round of 1 minute shadow sparring.
- For the PPass going for confirmation, coaches will have to indicate the comments from previous grading and which portion/s of the grading process needs to be confirmed.
- DO NOT send multiple emails with the videos to the different emails as that would only clog up the emails. You will receive a reply once your email/video is received and the videos are in order.
SENIOR DAN (3rd going 4th and above)
- There will be a Senior Dan grading conducted at NTC on the 5th November 2022, Saturday.
- The schedule and timing of the grading will be announced after the closing date.
- Closing date for registration will be on 13th October 2022.
- For members performing FEATS, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org on what you will be performing.
- Kindly refer to the grading syllabus in the STF website if you are unsure.
- If you are unclear on any of the above points, kindly call STF office at (65) 6345 1491 or email to Grading Department (email@example.com) to clarify.