There have been some queries for the coming grading
For those going for Senior Red 1 up to 3rd Dan (2nd to 3rd Dan)
– closing date for registration is the 14th August 2020.
– pre-recorded videos are to be submitted (latest) by the 29th August 2020.
– criteria please refer to this link – http://stf.sg/news/grading/update-on-the-coming-grading/ – Email to email@example.com
For Foundation to Red 2
– Club instructors holding 4th Dan and above will grade them during their own classes.
– The grading date will be fixed by the clubs themselves but all grading cards MUST be submitted by the 31st August 2020 to the Federation Office.
– There is no need to pre-register the number of students going for grading, the amount charged will be the number of grading cards brought to the office on the 31st August 2020.
– 177 Grading closes on the 31st August 2020.
– For those you want to recommend Double promotion or are going for the Poom belt and above, pre-record the video and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. An examiner will be assigned to grade them.