The Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) is proud to announce the appointments of its members by Dr Lee Dai Soon, ATU President, to sit on the various ATU Committees.
- Steven Soh (Technical Committee Member)
- RA Jeyaraman (Public Relations Committee Member)
- Wong Liang Ming (Women’s Committee Vice-Chairman)
- Tan Cheng Hui (Junior Committee Vice-Chairman)
- Lee Thiam Poh (Games Committee Member)
- Tan Kok Heng (Education Committee Member)
- Chow Pak Hoong (Sport-for-all Committee Member)
- Lee Thiam Huat (Collegiate Committee Vice-Chairman)
- Lim Teong Chin (Advisory Council Member and Referee Chairman)
The appointments will be for a two-year term from 1 May 2008 to 30 April 2010.
This is the first time so many members from the STF are appointed. It is surely an endorsement of the confidence of the ATU in the members of the STF.