Requirements for Safe Management Measures at the workplace (by the Ministry of Manpower)
- MOM, SNEF, and NTUC have updated the workplace safe management measures (as at 6 August 2021) to allow greater flexibility for businesses, while mitigating the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- While the well-being of our Staff is priority, we will also maintain service delivery standards and support our Stakeholders (Affiliates, partner agencies, Athletes, Coaches, Parents and members of public).
- We are pleased to announce that our STF Office will be re-opened from Monday, 19 August 2021.
Operating Hours (wef 19 August 2021)
Days: Mondays to Fridays
Time: 1000hrs to 1700hrs
Safe Management Measures (for strict compliance)
- Everyone visiting the STF Office must adhere to prevailing workplace Safe Management Measures and are subjected to the following requirements:
- WEAR MASKS AT THE OFFICE: Everyone at the STF office including staff, visitors, suppliers and contractors, must wear a mask properly secured.
- OBSERVE GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE: e.g., wash their hands regularly and refrain from touching the face.
- Take care of the workplace
- All employees and visitors must check-in and check-out of the STF office using SafeEntry (with the TraceTogether app or token) to help MOH establish potential transmission chains.
- Visitors who are unwell/having fever upon temperature screening) will be refused entry.
- Visitors who are unwell will reschedule their appointments or be served via alternate means
- ADHERE TO TRAVEL ADVISORIES: Please adhere to MOH’s prevailing travel advisory.
- ENSURE CLEAR PHYSICAL SPACING OF AT LEAST 1 METRE through physical means and demarcation of safe physical distances (at least 1m apart)
- Between all persons at the Office; and
- At all times during work-related events held at the workplace.
- MINIMISE NEED FOR COMMON PHYSICAL TOUCHPOINTS:
- We will only meet Visitors via PRIOR APPOINTMENT
- Limit to only maximum of 2 visitors at any one time
- Limit time spent by visitors at the STF office to 30 minutes
This information is available at the STF Website, STF Office; and via email to all affiliates. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we ensure a safe office environment for all.