About the Position
Job Title : Finance, Admin and Human Resources Assistant
Organisation : Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF)
Reporting to : Finance, Admin and Human Resources Manager
Location : STF Office @ 35 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore 427759
Salary : Competitive
Closing Date : 21 February 2023
Interview : 23 and 24 February 2023
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic, resilient and self-motivated individuals, who are inspired by the
power of sport, to play an active role in contributing to the sport of taekwondo and the
What is the role about?
You will be involved in the Singapore Taekwondo Federation’s (STF) exciting period of
transformation by working together with colleagues and the Board as One STF team. The
STF’s strategic vision and objectives encompass commercial strategies as well as to develop
new revenue streams. As a team player, you play a supporting role in building sustainable
relationships with key stakeholders from both private and public sectors, commercial
partners, clubs, peer organisations, the sport fraternity and the community. Operationally, you
are expected to support the delivery of sport programmes at all levels.
The Finance, Admin and Human Resources will be responsible for:
• Ensure compliance to STF’s financial regulations
• Responsible for all accounts receivable matters and accounting entries, including daily
collection of payments, daily tallying between cash and bank
• Book keeping and data entry of daily transactions
• Monitor accounts receivable and liaise with customers/affiliates
• Process payment to vendors and claims reimbursement to staff
• Assist in monthly closing of accounts
• Assist in audit schedules and follow up
• Assist in procurement process such as obtaining quotations
• Maintain fixed assets register, tagging of assets, write-off of assets and update of assets
• Update database internally, such as sick leave, annual leave, maternity leave, childcare
leave, paternity leave, etc.
• Keep proper filing records
Requirement and skills
Diploma or similar qualification in related area of job responsibilities
Competent in accounting software
Proficient in administration, paperwork as well as in Microsoft Office or equivalence
One to two years of working experiences preferably in sport-related environment
Good communication skills, both oral and written while being media and social media savvy
Experiences interacting with multi-stakeholders including public, volunteers, athletes,
coaches, sports clubs, public agencies and private entities are advantages.
Able to work on some evenings/weekends when required.
Interested applicants may send their application to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
This job description is intended as an outline of area of responsibilities and not to be regarded
as exhaustive or exclusive. The role may include other duties as from time to time which may
be required by STF, SportSG and SNOC. In addition, the role shall be reviewed and updated
for its currency as to serve the evolving needs of the organisation.