The accreditation assessment will be held on 19 November 2006 at the National Training Centre from 9.00am. Candidates have been informed of the timing.
The assessment will comprise the following:
- Interview to determine your understanding and knowledge of unarmed combat.
- Performance of unarmed combat skills
– Locks and holds (Level 1)
– Throws and breakfall techniques (Level 2)
– Defence against an assailant with short stick (Level 2)
– Defence against an assailant with knife or long pole (Level 3)
– Self-defence techniques in different situations (Instructor Level).
If you have any queries, please contact Lim Teong Chin at 63451491 during office hours.