Please take note of the following if you are participating in the Championships organized jointly by the Constituency Sports Club Council of the People’s Association and the Singapore Taekwondo Federation.
- This competition is open to taekwondo members of the STF.
- The registration for the championships will be on Sunday 28 June 2009 from 2pm to 4.30pm at the National Training Centre.
- All forms must be endorsed by the respective Constituency Offices at the Community Centre. Forms signed by RCs cannot be accepted.
- Proofs of grades must be produced on the registration day.
- Weigh-in will NOT be conducted on the registration day. It will be held on the day of the competition when the players report at the inspection desk. There will be no weight allowance. Players who are over or under weight will be disqualified. Each player can have only one official weigh-in. A similar weigh-in machine will be provided for players to check their weight before they take their official weigh-in.
- The maximum number of players should be 4 (1 player per weight category) instead of 6 as spelt out in paragraph 8.3 the competition outline.
- Briefing and drawing of lots will be conducted on 5 July 2009 at 6.00pm at the National Training Centre. Coaches who are involved with the centralized grading on that day may request for their students to be graded earlier.