43rd AGM 2020 Notice of Meeting
- Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Singapore Taekwondo Federation will be held by electronic means on Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 2 pm.
- In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Alternative Arrangements for meetings for registered societies) Order 2020 (as mandated by the Minister of Law), the following key arrangements will be presented for adoption for the Annual General Meeting at the commencement of the Annual General Meeting:
- A member will not be able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person. A member may only attend the Annual General Meeting by observing and listening to the proceeds of the meeting by electronic means.
- Each Ordinary Member (also referred to as “Voting Member”) may only vote by appointing the Chairman of the meeting as the member’s proxy to vote at the meeting. The current Acting President of the STF will preside as the Chairman under clause 24.1 of the STF Constitution.
- Each Member may appoint in writing an authorised delegate to attend the Annual General Meeting on his behalf by Electronic Means.
- The agenda for the meeting and related documents will be sent to you in due course.