All teachers, team officials and coaches are to take note of the following important reminders which were highlighted during the briefing sessions.
- All kyorugi preliminary and quarter-final matches for Primary Schools would be conducted in 2 rounds.
- All kyorugi semi and final matches for Primary Schools, B & C Divisions would be conducted in 3 rounds.
- The 20-point gap would be applied to all rounds.
- Only STF-approved taekwondo uniform brands, namely Adidas, Daedo, Jcalicu, Kwon, Mooto, Victory (Mudoin) and Wacoku (Champ), would be allowed during competition.
- Any students found attempting to lose weight before their weigh-in to make the weight at the competition venue will face immediate disqualification.
If you have require any further clarification, you may contact the Tournament Chairman, Mr Andy Lee, at 9106 4421.