The Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) is putting a high premium in the development of 'DO' which is articulated in its pledge. Without 'DO', a taekwondo member cannot be complete. Therefore, the STF, which is responsible for the promotion of...
NATIONAL AND DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
• Admission to the squads shall be by invitation from the Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) or recommendations by the affiliates.
• On admission, players shall complete the following forms:
- Player's Personal Particulars Form- Agreement for Nation Squad Trainees-...
“We, the members of Singapore Taekwondo Federation, pledge that
· we shall remain humble, honest and helpful at all times,
· we shall respect our elders, parents, coaches, seniors and one another regardless of race, language, class or creed,
· we shall believe in ourselves and persist...
The code of ethics outlines the fundamental behaviour expected of a coach.
As a coach, you should be committed to the code of
ethics. If you are not, you have no business to be in coaching.
Therefore, when you take...
1. Objectives of Selection Policy
1.1 The objectives of the selection policy are
to ensure that the best available players represent Singapore or the Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF);to provide fair and transparent guidelines; andto give clarity to the standard selection criteria...
The following brands of standard taekwondo uniforms have been approved by the Singapore Taekwondo Federation for the period 1 October 2018 to 30 September 2019.
- Victory (Mudoin)
- Wacoku (Champ)The vendors for the various brands...