More than 1,000 VVIPs, VIPs and taekwondo officials, exponents and well-wishers will be attending the Dinner & Dance which will be held on Saturday 19 June 2010 at Suntec Singapore Ballroom 1-3 at Level 2.
If you are attending the function, here is some information which may be useful to you.
- As a result of the National Day Parade Rehearsal, some roads leading to Suntec will be closed. Please see the attached for information on the alternative routes.
- All attendees are advised to leave early for the event to ensure punctuality.
- The best way to get to the Ballroom is to use the escalators at the Joaquim side.
- The event will start at 6.30pm with a cocktail reception.
- All attendees will be requested to be seated about 10 minutes before the start of the main event – that is at about 7.20pm.
- The VVIPs accompanied by STF President will make their entrance at 7.30pm.
- The Suntec International Convention Centre kitchen has been blessed by MUIS and the food served during the dinner will be Halal Chinese.
Have a rollicking time!