The next Poomsae Coach Upgrading Course will be held on Sunday 27 September 2009 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm at the Temporary Training Centre at GreatlandBuilding, 48 Lorong 21 Geylang, #03-01, Singapore 388464.
The following are the other course details.
|Objectives||– To provided opportunities for coaches to be better qualified and informed in poomsae.|
– To help them to prepare for their upgrading.
– To equip them with the performance skills.
|Contents||– Introductory Taegeuk to Koryo Poomsae (Revision for all participants)|
– Keumgang to Sipjin (Revision for Level 3 participants)
– Keumgang to Sipjin (Learning of the Poomsae for Level 2 participants)
– Jitae to Hansoo (Learning of the Poomsae for Level 3 participants)
|Eligibility||– Coaches with Level 1 or 2 qualifications|
– Poom belts and Black belts who are interested in learning higher dan poomsae.
|Certification||– Level 3 certification for Level 2 coaches|
– Level 2 certification for Level 1 coaches
– Certificate of Participation for the rest
|Closing Date||Thursday 24 September 2009|
In order to give the best learning experience for all participants, the Course Chairman reserves the right to separate the sessions for Level 2 and Level 3 participants if the response is overwhelming. If that happens, the time slots will be 2.00pm to 5.00pm for Level 2 and 5.30pm to 8.30pm for Level 3.
Applicants will hear from the Singapore Taekwondo Federation if the timing is changed. Otherwise, it will be 2.00pm to 5.00pm for all.